Thursday, July 1, 2010

Auraria Campus Allows Nation of Islam Proselytizing

First a couple months ago while walking the Auraria Campus in front of the Auraria Library I spotted a Nation of Islam member, dressed in typical suit and bow tie common to the NOI's male members, hawking the NOI's newspaper, The Final Call. I noticed the lack of a negative response from the campus population in general, and couldn't help wonder if a white man hawking copies of David Duke's My Awakening or Jewish Supremacism on campus (heaven forbid while wearing white robes) would receive the same ho-hum acceptance. David Duke's books are "hate speech" which we are repeatedly berated (by those who have never actually read him) to avoid him and everything he's ever said, and to, by the way, hate him because they told us to and we can trust them and all that stuff. If this isn't enough typical hypocrisy, I today came across another (or the same?) NOI member INSIDE the Community College of Denver's South Classroom building carrying The Final Call in a displaying-for-sale fashion, proselytizing to a black woman. In passing, I heard him say something about, "the right-wing fascists" and wanted to laugh out loud. I then decided to turn around and take a picture with my cellphone camera. Where are the Klansmen in the halls of CCD? Perhaps I should start leafleting some David Duke around. The outcry would probably make the news.



Sick of the hypocrisy? Listen to David Duke's perfect description of it:

No comments: