Sunday, July 6, 2008

Purse Snatching: Idiot Style

Ah, the downtown retards strike again. You have to admire the great lengths at which some people will go to prove to everyone how stupid they are. This reminds me of a downtown purse snatching I witnessed in 1986 in which a gang of approximately 10 black males stole a purse from a white woman who appeared to be in her 50s on the 1800 block of Larmier. They thought it adequate enough to take the purse half a block down and rifle through it at the end of an alley. Reacting on instinct and outrage, I, while riding in the passenger seat of a moving car, hung half of myself out of the window and began screaming at them and cussing them out. The stupids panicked, dropped the purse and ran. Several minutes later I saw one of them walking past the fire station at 19th and Lawrence streets, covered in sweat and trying to act innocent. Ah, Denver.

No comments: