Saturday, August 16, 2008

Update: "Open House" at Invesco Field

After getting the runaround via email I finally confirmed it. Yep.. It's a hoax. I just got off the telephone with the Obama HQ office that is doing the ticket distribution. During the 2 days of call-backs of selectionees I was not contacted at all. I was just told that only people who were selected were contacted. He had no explanation of why I was rejected after my early request the first few hours of the application process. My early application has meant nothing, and I don't believe for a minute that the entirety of the throngs of drooling Obamabots who applied after me were likewise rejected for tickets. The only explanation, then, is that there was in fact some sort of vetting process for applicants. Non-Democrats, non contributors and other unknowns were sifted out. There is no other logical explanation. Obama doesn't want thousands of hecklers in that stadium while he's waxing righteous on worldwide television. It was a public relations ploy, and nothing more.

No comments: